So, I have been travelling to and fro Chembur for a week, and needless to say, I've had loads of time to ponder bout stuff. And to day dream. But no time to blog! So I'm just probably going to ramble today -there's this huge list of things I've been dying to write.
Yesterday I saw this little cute girl of about 5 very obviously happy because she was wearing a very pretty dress. I don't know what it is about young girls, but put them in a pink frilly frock, and you have instant happiness running about!! The frillier the better. Ask any 3-9 year old her favourite color, and it IS pink. I remember, birthdays were all about one thing, getting to wear that new pink frock, with those pink shoes!! LOL. (yeah so maybe, some girls were the exception and played those horrible WWF cards, but yes the majority of the cute little girl fraternity loved pink in all its variants)
Also, I believe in Gaurdian Angels. I read ' The Valkyries' (Paulo Coelho) recently and it was all about finding your angel . And I believe in signs. So when I'm walking along an unfamiliar track, and I see something I like, or love, I take it as a sign- that I'm on the right track... its funny how a tiny insignificant thing can be so reassuring....
A few days back I was in a dilemma, very complicated. And I was sitting in this stationary train at Churchgate, with my head in my hands. Too tired and too confused to figure out what I should do. And then I made a decision. Making that decision set me free. I got down so happily from that train, and there was a joyous bounce in my step. It was almost like my angel was leading me, helping me. And inspite of the horribleness I had to do after that, I was maha-pleased with myself.
HEYY LOONG TIME HUH!!...man yaar i miss u!lolz...i havent sat online since weeks..so i had to read up evrything...ur gettin better n better man...jus wanna tell ya im so proud if u...MUAH
ReplyDeleteHEYY LOONG TIME HUH!!...man yaar i miss u!lolz...i havent sat online since weeks..so i had to read up evrything...ur gettin better n better man...jus wanna tell ya im so proud if u...MUAH
ReplyDelete