October 19, 2007

Sitting in the pools of your sheets.

Sitting in the pools of your sheets, resting my head on your pillow,
What am I without your love, without your merest illusion?
Drinking from your lips, following your paths,
If it isn't love, it must be devotion.

Standing in your bathwater, living in your embrace,
Travelling in your city, wearing your cotton,
Listening to your voice, walking on your land,
The only thing that is mine is the dreams I've spun.

Holding your hand, following your lead,
Unburdened, free- love is freeing me unto you,
Carefree, reckless, fierce like the Sun,
Deeper than my blood, deeper into you.

18/10/2007

Everytime I open a book to study, a hurriedly-jotted down poem pops out of nowhere! And the only time I can write anything of substance is when my exams are abt to begin... Needless to say, I cn never give away my notebooks to people. Maybe someday I'll compile all these lil smippets together and make an actual book.

No comments:

Post a Comment