June 25, 2007

talk !!!

"Under the great North star
Trying to work out where you are
In the silence of the sea
I don’t know where I’ll be


In the future, in the past
Going nowhere, much too fast
When I go there, go with me
When I go there, go with me

Cause I don’t know where I’m going and I wanna talk
I feel like I’m going where I’ve been before
And I wanna talk
Lets Talk."



COLDPLAY!

Lets talk. Seems like thats the one thing I love to do. Things are all bubbling inside me and as soon as it starts, they're tumbling out before I cn make sense of it.

Lets talk!

2 comments:

  1. hw much i pleaded u to dload it....n u didnt...kabhi humari baat bhi sunliya karo!but its a very coldpayish song..as in typical of em...its nice i like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hw much i pleaded u to dload it....n u didnt...kabhi humari baat bhi sunliya karo!but its a very coldpayish song..as in typical of em...its nice i like it too!

    ReplyDelete