Its slowly descending upon me, the slow realisation. The whole "a journey of a thousand steps must begin with one...."... the whole BLAH! thing... Its such a peculiar place I find myself in. I'm not your typical average college student, bunking class and getting a kick out of it, and then neither am I a typical working women. I despise the formal dress code, and I LONG for Saturdays to wear my Nike's to office. I don't think mature enough for an 18 yr old sometimes and sometimes, I think ( and I can sense it) beyond my not-so-many years. So I'm a weird bundle of contradictions sprinting about town. Wearing unfamiliar formals, and listening to KISS... or reading "Audit Checklist for Companies" and when that gets too much, reading the good ol' JAM!
The days are all speeding fast. I'm waiting for the weekend, and before I know it, its next Wednesday, and I don't know what gulped down the whole past week... for I can't figure out where it went.
And that, in the sweet irony it is, is the BEST thing.... that the days are speeding so bloody fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment