I was just browsing through the net, and I stumbled across this "My Personality test"....I know its stupid to believe in them sometimes... those tests like "What dog breed are you?" or "What colour should you colour your head"... but this test is really good.
Okay, so it says I'm a Dreamer..(WHOA! NEWSSS!!!) and that I am introverted, intuitive, feeling and perceiving as oppposed to extraverted, sensing, thinking and jugding...
but what struck me most as true was this,
"An INFP's feelings form the foundations of the individual. They are sacred and binding, in the sense that their emergence requires no further justification. An INFP's feelings are often guarded, kept safe from attack and ridicule. Only a few, close confidants are permitted entrance into this domain."
I realise now that I should have posted the link, for anyone who might want to take the test too....
so here it is,
http://www.mypersonality.info/
cheers!
can i have a link to tht site plz?
ReplyDeletehope its really worth a visit
chris
can i have a link to tht site plz?
ReplyDeletehope its really worth a visit
chris