"Feeling your styles the causes your blankets that saved me
Over and over and over and over you played me
Afraid of rejection the places we went that defaced me
Over and over and over and over you saved me ...."
the coral sea.
I dont really know wht these lines mean, but I have a pretty picture in my mind!! Its a nice enough song that I heard on Grey's Anatomy.
Afraid of rejection. Damn, I hate it, the fear of rejection.
Stops us frm most of everything, right. Like something as simple as a new hair colour could be a thing you wouldnt do because you are afraid tht ppl might not like it, and will say "Yikes!"
But the nicest thing is when you are scared and afraid and they go out and save you. Over and over and over and over.... lolz!
this is crap, i dont evn understand wht i am typing anymore! i love this, no one reads my blog, and i can write whatever i want!!! lolz!
Dude... I for 1 do check ur blog!!! ;-) so dont be disappointed... u have one true fan..!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteDude... I for 1 do check ur blog!!! ;-) so dont be disappointed... u have one true fan..!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteaww, ur so sweet man! I'm glad *someone* reads this huge labour of love!
ReplyDeleteaww, ur so sweet man! I'm glad *someone* reads this huge labour of love!
ReplyDelete