September 30, 2008

its almost the end of this DEADLY month! seriously, WHATTAAA month... ! If you are in anyways connected to income tax return filings, you shall probably sympathize with me... ! basically i just didn't want the blog to feel SO left out... and so here i am, writing JUST to mark the end of a disastrous month ! hopefully October shall be better...
u know i have always associated characters with months... like February is a pleasant month,... march ALWAYS sucks... inspite of my birthday being smack in the middle of the month, its just an EXAM month... hatee march... ! Im particularly neutral about May... i mean with a name like that... May... the only thing about May is the heat! but really what a silly name! May I? No u may not!

July is a favourite followed by autumn... because of the rainnnnn! I love what it does to people and this place I stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment