I've been wondering.... is it stupid? What I'm doing? Sometimes I think I must be crazy for doing all that I'm doing.... for building this whole sand CITY in the air. And then the next minute I'm sure what I'm doing is absolutely right, that I deserve it, and should get it.
My friends advise me different things, and I get confused. My heart tells me to do go what-EVER I want to. My super-practical and intelligent brain is surprisingly quiet about everything. (And all day long I roam about with the feeling that I must be the most impractical person in the world!)
I found myself counting the windows of the buildings that pass from Churchgate to Dadar... to pass the time, and to STOP thinking... and I lose count after 75 windows.... and find myself back to my wonderfully impractical world of dreams.
ALL those people in the trains I see... and I wonder why is it that we all are looking for the same thing? All those ladies rushing to and fro work, managing husbands, families, children, and a billion other things. Why is it that one life is so identical to the other, in the bigger picture? Replace one or two aspects, and my life could be yours, and we wouldn't know the difference.
The same thing, its almost like a fashion trend....get an education, get a job, get married, get 2 kids, get the whole Indian dream, get settled .....bla bla bla....
Why are we following it?
And who sold us this dream? Whatever happened to the whirlwind romance in Italy? Whatever happened to the sand castles?
i think the question is wat makes u happier?buildindg sand castles is not a crime,neitehr is dreaming...so if it makes u happier..ur heart will know dats the way to go..the boring reality of the all things practical is anyway something u gotta deal with each and evry day...u might not live to c the next day...mioght as well be happy building sand castles in the air!
ReplyDeletei think the question is wat makes u happier?buildindg sand castles is not a crime,neitehr is dreaming...so if it makes u happier..ur heart will know dats the way to go..the boring reality of the all things practical is anyway something u gotta deal with each and evry day...u might not live to c the next day...mioght as well be happy building sand castles in the air!
ReplyDeletebuilding sand castles is very profitable if you're an architect....!
ReplyDelete( and im such an accountant!!)
building sand castles is very profitable if you're an architect....!
ReplyDelete( and im such an accountant!!)