I can FINALLY feel change!! Its taking roots ans slowly spreading. We're changing, look. Life's changing us. I know its not going to be simple, but I've been stuck at the same place for SO long, any change is better than stagnation.
Finally, I feel that my life has direction, that does not involve one singular person. Like I'm headed *SOME*WHERE!! (The future's in the air/I can feel it everywhere/Blowing with the 'wind of change' )
This year, that I have cursed so much, so far, is finally beginning to make sense!! Yay! Maybe its too early to say anything, but it feels great. I'm seeing myself closer to two of my rather important goals. I'm getting a li'l selfish, and I'm liking it. (Why should I take anyone's bullshit
?!!) I've read some *very* enlightening books.
***
OK, totally different topic, but I hate needy people. I cnt take anyone whining at me "Take my calls, take my calls!!!" ... .dude! I like very few people thoroughly, and its for those ppl that I'd do anything, for the rest, take a hike. I prefer having few close friends, rather than this huge group where I'm lost in the crowd.
I'd rather love and lose, because its worth it. If three minutes with you makes me happier than spending three days with someone, wouldn't I want to live in those three minutes? If your words haunt me, wouldn't I rather cherish them, recall them, and replay them again n again in my mind when someone else is speaking? If the briefest memory of you makes me smile, wouldn't I just stay there? If apples are of your favourite colour, isnt it lovely the way they shine, stare at me, beckoning? Isnt it wonderful, how everything now has something about you?
Why dont people understand that I don't care anymore? Not if they like my profile, or my picture? Neither if they dont. Not if, I dont reply, nor if i dont call? Love, is specific. Why dont they get it?
"Pour forth thy grace into my mind,
This is the day
Pour forth thy grace, thou art divine,
This is the day" cranberries.
Coldplay has this line, I finally know what it means
"NOTHING else compares."
nothing. Love, like I said, is specific. Im in so deep, it'll take me ages to evn begin to comprehend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment