March 20, 2009

Whenever I listen to this song by Shakira, I realise that it has, in a very personal way, the most perfect lyrics. I love Coldplay, but seriously, not all their songs CAN be understood. Point in example.."speed of sound"... first time I listened to it I was like "Huh? Birds?!" ... Not to digress, these are "the most perfect lyrics" (in a very personal way!)

"So I find a reason to shave my legs

Each single morning

So I count on someone on Friday nights

To take me dancing and then

To church on Sundays

To plant more dreams

And someday think of kids

Or maybe just to save a little money

....My real life has just begun

Cause there's nothing like your smile made of sun

"So I learned to cook and finally lose

My kitchen phobia

And so I got the arms to cuddle in

When there's a ghost or a muse

That brings insomnia

To buy more thongs

And write more happy songs

It always takes a little help from someone

...Nothing like your love"

4 comments:

  1. SHAKIRA ROCKS!! singer, dancer, songwriter.. aur kya chahiyye??
    n i guess the one song of coldplay in which ALL the words seem to make sense- fix u, eh?
    accha blog hai yaar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHAKIRA ROCKS!! singer, dancer, songwriter.. aur kya chahiyye??
    n i guess the one song of coldplay in which ALL the words seem to make sense- fix u, eh?
    accha blog hai yaar..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moderate kiya hai?? wat r u, FBI?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moderate kiya hai?? wat r u, FBI?? LOL

    ReplyDelete