November 04, 2007

Quirky




and I LIKE it. So for all those people saying "Why ARE you like this? Grow up! How Weird! "

To them,
"GO TAKE A HIKE, MISTER!"
I don't understand other people's concept of happiness sometimes. And I don't like being told over n over n over n over again how weird I am or how weirdly I think. I can be just as normal as you are, as colorless as you are and as plain as the next person. Walking down brick lanes, I can choose not to play hopscotch. I can choose to stand properly in the bus. I can choose to pretend I like something I don't. I can choose to be dishonest when I'm not. I can choose to fall for some sensible guy. I can choose the pale pink over the over-the-top red. I can choose to act like a grown-up. And I can choose to sit normally, smile docilely, and not act upon the various naughty things that I keep thinking of. I can choose to have deadened eyes. I can choose to be mature, sensible and everyday.
But I choose to be me. And I like it. YOU telling me "Grow Up" is not going to make me. I have enough reality in my life without adding some more of yours. I like to think the world is a pretty place with honest people. Life is terribly plain, and I like to liven mine up this way. SO for goodness's sake, get a life and stop telling ME to grow up.
Love Me- Love My Quirkiness.

8 comments:

  1. n i luv u for all of dat...all those ppl tellin u to grow up dont knw wat they r talkin bout..dunno hw ppl can be all judgenetal about us when they themselves r screwing up their own lives being all prim n proper!chuck it dude...ROCK ON!!muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. n i luv u for all of dat...all those ppl tellin u to grow up dont knw wat they r talkin bout..dunno hw ppl can be all judgenetal about us when they themselves r screwing up their own lives being all prim n proper!chuck it dude...ROCK ON!!muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. muah! I know babes! thts probably the WORST thing abt being pally with people yyeeaaaaarrrrrsss older thn you... though the maturity n bla bla is nice, but its a huge flipside. whtEVER you do, they think u've taken all decisions based on impluse....

    ARGH! I hate these oldies sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. muah! I know babes! thts probably the WORST thing abt being pally with people yyeeaaaaarrrrrsss older thn you... though the maturity n bla bla is nice, but its a huge flipside. whtEVER you do, they think u've taken all decisions based on impluse....

    ARGH! I hate these oldies sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aha??referring to particular oldies arent u??hehe..but then i u cant stop being pally with them either!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aha??referring to particular oldies arent u??hehe..but then i u cant stop being pally with them either!!

    ReplyDelete